FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are frequently asked questions to help you understand more about Yo Soy Ella, Inc.
1. What are the fees for services/workshops?
There are no fees assessed with our services.
2.What’s the age group for workshops?
18-older, unless workshop specifies for youth participation.
3. Is this organization only for Latina women?
No, our powerful family welcomes all women of color.
4. Are services/workshops offered in Spanish and/or English?
Services are offered in English, Spanish, and Spanglish. However, we will accommodate the primary language preference of the majority participant within a workshop.
5. How do I sign up?
Click on the “Contact Us” tab and email us with your interest of participation.
6. When and where are the services held?
We are currently based in Pilsen, but our services are mobile throughout Chicago and neighboring suburbs. Follow-us for the most current workshop location and details.
7. How can I refer someone to your services?
Simply, click on the “Contact Us” tab and email us with your referral and we will respond within 24-48hrs.
8. How can I support Yo Soy Ella?
Click “Donate” tab and you can contribute your time by getting involved via membership, monetary support, or volunteerism with the community events.
9. I’m an organization interested in having your staff present workshops to our clients, how can Yo Soy Ella, Inc. assist?
We are more than happy to volunteer our time and assist other organizations educate their clients and spread the power of Latina women. Click on the “Contact Us” tab, provide us your contact information and our staff will contact you, with your interest and preferred workshop for your organization.
10. You have other question? Feel free to send us a message.